POOL HOURS >> TBA
Talk about a exhilarating experience when you come swimming at The Kroc! Whether you're a competitive athlete or just like to wade, we've got something for everyone! What's in store? Aquatics classes, open swim, lifeguard training, and more! Choose from our 75 foot competition pool, our training pool, or our soothing jacuzzi to get the aquatics experience you're looking for. Our Aquatics Department, complete with American Red Cross Certified LIFEGUARDS are dedicated to providing quality classes and training no matter your age or ability.
1. Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
2. Obey lifeguard instructions at all times.
3. We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone.
4. Swim attire required. (No basketball shorts, cotton t-shirts, jeans, or loose clothing.)
5. Shower before entering the pool.
6. Open swim children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
7. No running, pushing, horseplay, or piggy back rides.
8. No toys. All floatation devices must be Coast Guard approved. (Life jackets are not provided.)
9. Children are not permitted to use pool equipment in the Training Pool. This includes but not limited to kick boards, weights, and pool noodles.
10. All pool equipment is to be used properly for its intended use.
11. No diving, jumping, hanging on hand rails, hanging on lane lines or backstroke flag poles.
12. If you are under 18 you must pass swim test to enter the Lap Pool.
13. You must swim laps in Lap Lanes.
14. Circle Swim when more than two person in a lap lane.
15. Must be 18 or older to use the Spa.
16. No gum, food, or glass containers in the pool area.
17. Children 2 and under must wear a swim diaper.
18. No photography or videography.
19. If a child vomits, they must wait 24 hours before entering a pool.
20. Non-Swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water within arm’s reach.
Take your workout to the next level in this challenging aqua dance aerobics class. This is a low-impact class to help you burn more calories and increase your flexibility with resistance training.
Great way to get in shape without all the impact stressors associated with land programs. A variety of classes will be offered from aggressive programs to “gentle.” Unless specifically noted all aquatic aerobics classes are Drop-In Classes.
Open to all. Age 13 and above allowed without parent. Free to all members and day pass holders. Adult guardian required for children 12 and under. All Non-swimmers must have an adult guardian within arm’s reach at all times. Proof of swimming ability may be required at any time by staff. All children must pass swim test for use of lap pool (see aquatics office for details). All open swimming is free to members and day pass users.
Dedicated time for adults. Free to all adult members and day pass holders.
Lap swim is free to all members and day pass users. Number of lanes available may be reduced depending on Aquatics programming. During heavy use, lanes may be designated for circle swim only (always on the right side of the lane). Lanes will be designated as slow, intermediate and fast, allowing multiple users per lane. See Aquatics Schedule for specific Lap Swim times.
Great way to relax or warm-up. For safety reasons, no children at any
time. Ages 18+ only.
SASO Swimming Team is offering swim practices Monday-Thursday at the Kroc Center! SASO is a year-round USA Swimming Team for youth ages 4 and up. No prior swim team experience necessary! SASO offers a FREE ONE WEEK TRYOUT the last calendar week of each month. Visit www.SASOswimming.org or call (707) 980-8934 to learn more!
Learning how to swim is a critical component of every child's development. At The Kroc Center, swim lesson students are moved through six progressive levels of swim lessons as they accomplish new skills and abilities. Certified American Red Cross Instructors make swimming lessons fun and help students develop both swimming skills and self confidence.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SWIM LESSONS
The Lifeguard Training course includes American Red Cross lifeguard training, CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for lifeguards, administering emergency oxygen, and First Aid certifications; all the requirements needed to apply for a lifeguarding position.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFEGUARD TRAINING