The Kroc Center's Current Status: PHASE 1
PHASE 1: REOPENING KROC SERVICES
- Outdoor Fitness Area, including cardio machines and weight equipment, is open with limited capacity.
- Outdoor Group Exercise classes: Limit of eight participants per class
- Virtual Fitness Classes
- Church Services every Sunday at 11am in Worship Theater
PHASE 2 & 3:
The following areas will open as soon as it is safe to do so and meets State guidelines:
- Gym reopening for Open Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball
- Rec Swim and Hot Tubs
- Cabanas. One ADA accessible cabana will be available to assist those who require it beginning June 22, 2020.
- Day Care
- Climbing Wall
- Lobby and Lounge Areas
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
Please remember to bring the following items with you when coming to The Kroc Center:
- Membership card or member barcode on your phone.
- Click here to create an online account and get access to your mobile membership barcode. >
- Please bring a mask. Kroc members and guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask to help protect each other and our vulnerable populations.
- Remember to bring a water bottle.
- Bring your own mat for group exercise or stretching.
KROC DAY CAMPS
We are excited to share that Kroc Camps are scheduled to take place beginning on October 5th. Registration is currently available online. Please be aware that some camp activities will be adjusted or removed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Those details will be shared with parents before the start of camp.
The Kroc Center Leadership Team is committed to opening The Kroc Center safely and responsibly. The state guidelines are just that, a foundation for getting back to normal. We may choose to go slower than the guidelines, to ensure our confidence in your and your family’s safety. We will ask now and throughout our re-opening for your patience, good humor, and support through this process. We are excited to see you back!
1. How will members enter The Kroc Center?
a. Members who are coming in to work out in the outdoor fitness center and/or land fitness classes must make a reservation online prior to entry.
b. Members needing membership assistance should call 707-439-7880 and speak with a Welcome Desk associate.
2. Do I have to wear a mask to come to The Kroc Center?
Kroc members MUST wear a mask coming and going but are not required to do so in outdoor fitness center. Kroc staff will be wearing masks while on site (with exception of on duty lifeguards and group ex instructors).
3. What is the cleaning regimen at The Kroc?
The Center will be disinfected before The Center opens and closes, also at the end of each reservation scheduled. Additionally, sanitizing efforts will be happening throughout the day, in every department and space in The Center. You can help here… please be sure to use the provided cleaning products to wipe down any equipment you use. Kroc staff have also been trained on increased cleaning regiments.
4. Will the group ex schedules be the same as before the closure?
We are adjusting our schedules for our land classes, and new schedules will be posted online in the coming weeks. We will continue to offer our virtual classes.
5. Is there a limit to how long I can stay at The Kroc once I arrive?
Each workout reservation is 1hr and 45min.
The Kroc Center will be following all local & state guidelines as it comes to the COVID-19 virus. Below are some of the steps we are taking within our facility to help keep our members, guests and staff safe.
Masks: Please wear a mask inside of The Kroc Center.
Designed for Social Distance: All areas inside The Kroc have been redesigned, where possible, to assist with social distancing between members and staff.
Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home. If you answer yes to any of the following you should stay home:
• Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills or sneezing?
• Have you had any contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Self-Scan: Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry. Please bring your membership card or barcode to avoid staff having to look up members and delay the entry process.
Equipment: Bring your own mat for group exercise or stretching. Bring you own basketball if you have one.
Cleaning Equipment: Continue to wipe down equipment with the provided cleaner before and after your workout.
Day Passes: Are available foror at the front desk.
Classes:are available for purchase.
Do you need any help or assistance during the Covid-19 Pandemic? The Salvation Army is working with community partners to provide help in the following areas:
• Food Assistance:
• Day Care for First Responders:
Would you like someone to pray with you or for you? Call , walk into The Kroc, or fill out a online.